As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics ( www.fanatics.com ), FansEdge ( www.fansedge.com ) and Kitbag ( www.kitbag.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic ( www.fanaticsauthentic.com ). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of biggest global soccer clubs ( Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company’s in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking energetic HRBP to work with our Human Resources team in Frazeysburg, OH. The role incumbent will play a vital role in assisting the organization with strategic and tactical support.
Full Time Fanatics Associates are entitled to benefits such as medical, dental, and vision plans; paid time off; quarterly volunteer paid time off; holiday pay; 401k and applicable company match; and company discounts, during the terms of employment.
- Partner with operations leadership to develop and implement HR Plans to drive growth.
- Act as a change agent as we grow and develop under our “One Fanatics” culture.
- By Fans, For Fans; engage and learn with the business to deliver on the fan experience for all our customers.
- Educate, coach and partner with supervisors on performance management, training, employee development goals, and talent mobility
- Willingness to jump in and understand the HR and operations processes and policies
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, organizational development and create a learning culture
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as retention, compensation, benefits, rewards, recognition, engagement and L&D
- Improve HR Capability through cross functional partnership to implement or improve programs and processes.
- Collaborate with cross functional HR team to champion a “One Fanatics” culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results
- Use your analytical skills to help guide and influence key decisions with data and metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience innovating solutions and driving key HR metrics through to implementation.
- Progressive HR experience with key experience in developing people strategies.
- 3 + years of human resources experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a generalist capacity advising and influencing business partners
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across the company to drive the right outcomes; strong and proven influencing skills.
- Sets a high bar for themselves to deliver on commitments and being a team player as well as action orientated.
- Past performance demonstrates the ability to think and act strategically while optimizing results for HR and the Business.
Experience supporting hourly population in environments such as manufacturing, distribution, and/or call centers.
HR Certification (PHR or SPHR)
APPLY NOW: Fanatics.com/careers
If you have any questions please contact Fanatics Recruiting:
740-828-8970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Surrounding Counties|
|Accepting Applications at Coshocton Job and Family Services||No|