We are seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator. This person would provide operational support to the Quality Assurance Department and the Zanesville factory.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- providing support for daily QA operations and processes
- serving as the primary back up for the main lab for PTO (Vacation) on all shifts
- developing and maintaining the product sensory program
- monitoring and overseeing consumer complaints
- administrating various programs, and overseeing that all data and procedures are in compliance with corporate, state, federal, and ISO standards and regulations
- managing daily SAP activities
- performing internal audits
- delivering training to the factory
- performing all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies.
Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. required. AA (Associate of Arts) in Administrative Assistant program preferred.
Experience (Years/Type): 3+ years of clerical/office experience preferred. Experience in SAP strongly preferred.
Skills: Self- motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision is a requirement of this position. Excellent computer background required, with emphasis in Microsoft Excel
|Job Category||Surrounding Counties|
|Accepting Applications at Coshocton Job and Family Services||No|