We are seeking a Quality Control Technician to join our team that is passionate about excellence in quality and customer satisfaction. Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the Quality Control Technician performs the inspection of product, In-Process measurements and testing to ensure products meet quality standards before they reach the
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
Essential Functions of the Position
- Read and interpret blueprints, control plans and engineering specifications.
- Inspect products according to control plan requirements using various precision gauges.
- Maintain quality records on product inspected.
- Maintain statistical process data as required by the customer
- Work closely with and train/re-train shop floor personnel
- Identify and report product non-conformances
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an inspector, preferred metal forming manufacturing
- Associate degree or above
- Prior exposure to AS 9100 RevB Quality Systems
- Experience using FaroArm or CMM
- Proficient with micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications (blueprint reading skills)
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Strong knowledge of mathematical operations (e.g. measure conversions)
- Knowledge and understanding basic quality terms, definitions and concepts
- Must understand types of measurement, measurement terminology
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel & Word)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply come to the lower level of Coshocton County Job and Family Services, 725 Pine Street, Coshocton for an application.
OhioMeansJobs.com Job Post 3610323
|Accepting Applications at Coshocton Job and Family Services||No|