As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events. A top 50 Internet Retailer Company, Fanatics comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items via its Fanatics ( www.fanatics.com ), FansEdge (www.fansedge.com ), Kitbag ( www.kitbag.com ), and Majestic ( www.majesticathletic.com ) brands, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia through Fanatics Authentic ( www.fanaticsauthentic.com ). A multi-channel company, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). The company’s in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking an energetic Training Manager to work with our Fulfillment team in Frazeysburg.
I. Primary Purpose
Training Manager drives activities that drive results in Cost, Quality, Safety, and Delivery. Drive Onboarding, Training, and Standardized Work for fulfillment operations. Recommend and implement ways to improve efficiency/eliminate waste, and increase customer satisfaction.
This is a Human Resource s position that supports Fanatics Operations. The position will have a direct report in the Facility that they will lead. The manager must also be able to lead others without direct authority , as well as, deal with ambiguity and competing priorities . Workshop / Facilitation / Training skills are critical. The manager must be able to effectively communicate to multiple levels of the organization (hourly associates -> site management) and build credibility and trust with all partners.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop / Implement / Sustain a world-class training program
• Facilitate Kaizen Events tied to Key Performance Indicators
• Enhance and execute the Peak Team Lead and temp onboarding program for the operations network
• Work with operations on the creation, implementation, and sustainment of standardized work as a lean tool
• Coach Supervisors and Team Leads in problem solving techniques
• Act as a cultural change agent to drive Continuous Improvement throughout the organization
• Engage regularly with Operations staff on status of current projects as well as prioritization of new developments
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position does have supervisory responsibilities. The position will have a direct report in the Facility that they will lead.
IV. Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management is preferred. Equivalent experience in Operations will be considered.
• Experience in developing and implementing training curriculum for hourly associates.
• Experience creating and executing onboarding programs for temporary associates.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering operational results via process improvement.
• Working knowledge of lean principles, standardized work, and problem solving methods.
• Proficient in Standard Microsoft Applications
• Experience in Logistics , Distribution Centers, and E-commerce is a plus
V. Physical Requirements
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand 6 to 8 hours per day
• May be expected to walk 5 to 10 miles per day
APPLY NOW: Fanatics.com/careers
If you have any questions please contact Fanatics Recruiting:
740-828-8970 or email@example.com
|Job Category||Surrounding Counties|
|Accepting Applications at Coshocton Job and Family Services||No|