Ohio has three ways to apply for food assistance:

1.You can apply online at https://odjfsbenefits.ohio.gov.
2.You can fill out a "Request for Cash, Food and Medical Assistance" (JFS 7200) form and submit it to your county agency. You can get the form at  or by visiting your county agency. You can find the address and phone number of your county agency at http://jfs.ohio.gov/County/County_Directory.pdf or by looking in the county government section of your phone book. Some county agencies have multiple locations so make sure to call first to find the location nearest you. You can also register to vote at your county agency. 
3.You may also file the application through your local Ohio Benefit Bank site. The Ohio Benefit Bank helps low- and moderate-income Ohioans apply for work supports such as tax credits and public benefits, including Ohio Works First. To find the Ohio Benefit Bank site nearest you and to get more information, go to www.ohiobenefits.org.

Job Openings

    Down for Maintenance... Please check back
Read more
Back to top